- 1 Why Do You Need HIT Equipment
- 2 HIT Equipment Types
- 3 Top 11 Best HIT Equipment
- 3.1 Concept2 Model D Indoor Rowing Machine
- 3.2 TRX GO Suspension Training
- 3.3 XMark VKR Power Tower
- 3.4 Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells
- 3.5 Fit Simplify Resistance Bands
- 3.6 Sunny Health Fitness Stationary Bike
- 3.7 Everlast 100LB Heavy Punching Bag
- 3.8 Gold’s Gym XR 6.1 Weight Bench with 4-Roll Leg Developer
- 3.9 Body-Solid StrengthTech EXM2500S Home Gym
- 3.10 XTERRA Fitness TR150 Folding Treadmill
- 3.11 Cap Barbell Neoprene Coated Dumbbell Weights
- 4 Conclusion
HIT (High Intensity Training) is best complemented by the right equipment. Just as HIIT has equipment that is better tailored for its needs, HIT gear is focused on sustained weight and cardio training until exhaustion. This guide walks your through the reasons why you need HIT equipment, types, and top 11 best.
Why Do You Need HIT Equipment
Owning high body intensity training equipment in your gym at home is a brilliant idea, primarily based on the current increased health and fitness demands. The HIT is based on exercising principles to ensure that you get maximum muscle reprieve during short, sporadic, and robust training. Such specific equipment will offer you the following benefits:
High-intensity aerobics requires progressing from one exercise to another with shorter resting periods. In addition, with your specific equipment, you can carry out the workouts at your own convenient time. This also prevents distractions that are opting to occur in instances where one is exercising with other people. Even when you are an experienced person in working out, there are some other things you need to do at home. By this, you will have balanced your time and other accessory work as well.
Emphasis specific muscles develop
Possessing specific workout equipment will help you focus on particular muscles. In Addition, you will benefit from enhanced metabolic effectiveness, stronger muscles, and strength exercises. Some equipment is designed to generate a mechanical burden in specific power. One exclusive program design is to do a compound exercise, then muscle-isolation training, and finish with definite force to the point of weariness, which results in a more excellent definition.
Do you sometimes feel tired of attending the gym? Well, having your specific equipment for high-intensity exercise will make you have an urge to workout. For instance, if dumbbells are gazing at you every time, you feel motivated to pick them. Although, this might happen almost daily to enhance your workout results. However, HIT is best done only a few times a week. Focus to recovery on your days off.
HIT Equipment Types
While not an exclusive list of all the HIT equipment, the below sections detail common items you want to maximize your HIT routine.
Weight plates This type comes in two styles; Tri-Grip Plates and Bumper Plates. The plates are made from hard rubber to protect them from wear when bounced upon release. They also are noise-resistant and are engineered to give a maximum grip to the user. The weights are also varied between 5-25kg.
Kettlebells help to burn body fat quickly after a short moment of exercise. It is an essential fitness kit for your gym that can be used in diverse ways due to stability and robustness. Its swinging movements cause your body to sweat and increase heart rate. Keep your kettlebells organized in rack to maximize safety and “grab time” for your drills.
Classic Jump Rope
Another type of equipment used for HIT exercise is the classic jump rope. An excellent jump rope workout ensures continuous and well-timed jump styles to achieve the intended effect. Additionally, it is great to bring the muscle exhaustion HIT demands.
Racks & Rigs
These are power lifting and training equipment for working out at any gym. The racks and rigs are made to provide the weight capacity required in the gym to build up muscles. Additionally, the frame is safely placed on the bar catch to protect the athlete from chest injuries. In other words, you can maximize your capacity in a safe manner.
The roller comes with a pattern for self-monitoring and mobility. Its flexibility purposes are needed to help deep crumples to infiltrate into muscle tissues. It also allows targeting, as HIT will quickly identify smaller muscles needing recovery. Another advantage is injury prevention, as you need to de-knot your body in between workouts.
A variety of dumbbells is available for you to choose from, ranging from Hammer-tone, Studio Neoprene, Round rubber, and hex dumbbells. Additionally, each type of dumbbell is sold in pairs and a range of weight options that you choose from. Whatever option you choose, for safety and efficiency, a quality dumbbell rack is highly recommended.
Resistance Loop Exercise Bands
If you’re looking for an effective, versatile workout tool, resistance exercise bands are a great option. Also known as resistance bands, these stretchy loops offer a variety of benefits for both beginner and experienced exercisers.
One of the biggest advantages of using exercise bands is that they’re extremely versatile. Whether you’re looking to tone your arms or legs, exercise bands can provide a great workout. They’re also lightweight and portable, making them ideal for working out at home or on the go.
Another benefit of resistance exercise bands is that they’re low impact, meaning they’re gentle on your joints. This makes them a great option for people with joint pain or other injuries.
Top 11 Best HIT Equipment
This rowing machine has improved PM5 operation with user-friendly handles, flywheel, and adjustable footrests. Additionally, it is designed for efficient movement with less noise. However, it has a comfy 14 seat made of the aluminum monorail and stainless steel trail for constant forth and backslides.
- Space Recommendations: Assembled: 8 ft x 2 ft (244 cm x 61 cm) With Clearance for Use: 9 ft x 4 ft (274 cm x 122 cm) For Storage: 25 in x 33 in x 54 in (63.5 cm x 83.8 cm x 137.2 cm)
- Designed to fit most users: 14-inch seat height, 500lb user capacity, adjustable footrests and ergonomic handle. Users with an inseam of 38 inches (96.5 cm) or more may require an extra-long monorail.
- Low impact workout that engages all major muscle groups; work legs, core and arms with a smooth, high calorie-burning motion.
- 14-inches seat height
- 500(lbs.) operator size
- Modifiable footstools
- Efficient holder
- Dimension of 56 x 22 x 15 inches
- Weighs 69 Pounds
- Can be broken down to two segments for easy storage
- Have caster wheels for effortless transport
- Offers all-inclusive full-body workouts
- It can be used for low impact purposes, including in physical reintegration centers.
- Can be used by anyone, including experts
- Cannot be used to build muscles
TRX’s GO Suspension training kit aids you in doing exercises at any place and at any time. Because of the suspension, these workouts enhance your muscles, burning fats, flexibility, and stamina. Additionally, it helps you perform exercises that everyone can do: hinge & rotate planks, lunge, squat, pull, push, and reach your fitness objective.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: This TRX suspension training system comes with a TRX GO rope for suspension training, indoor and outdoor anchors, a mesh carrying bag, and access to the TRX training club app.
- 30-DAY FREE TRIAL TO TRX TRAINING CLUB: Get unlimited access to 500+ on-demand workout videos, with new workouts added weekly, and daily LIVE classes from world class trainers. To get your 30 Days on us, just register your Suspension Trainer.
- AS SEEN IN WOMEN'S HEALTH: A perfect gift for those beginning their fitness journey or for busy parents and professionals who need a workout solution that fits into their schedule. Burn fat, build muscle, and increase mobility with the TRX Go.
- Light and fast
- Supports up to 350 lbs
- Allows diverse workouts
- Indoor/Outdoor kit
- Dimension of 393.7 x 19.69 x 393.7 inches
- Weighs 15.87 oz
- Enhances full-body workout
- It is convenient
- Easy to use
- Some users report slipping of straps when doing a full-body workout
XMark VKR Power Tower is multi-purpose workout equipment. It allows you to perform upper, back, and abs workouts bringing your actual exercise results. The kit has a vertical knee rear that strengthens your core as it engages your abs while working out. It has efficient spaced double-dip handles that deals with your triceps. Additionally, it features elevated push up handles that work on your chest. The handles are wrapped in non-slip rubber, which prevents slipping when exercising.
- Multi-Function Power Tower With Vertical Knee Raise, Dip Station, Push-Up station, and Pull-Up Station
- Extra thick 2 inch high-density cushions and double stitched, tear-resistant Duraguard vinyl
- Heavy 14-gauge steel mainframe construction with scratch resistant powder coat finish
- Has dip handles with elastic grasps separated 21.5″ separated
- Rubber secured grasp posts for vertical knee raise
- Push-Up handles with elastic grasps
- 350 lb. operator weight capacity
- Narrow and wide hold pull-up bar
- Additional thick 2″ Hi-thickness pads
- Baked-on scratch safe powder covering finish
- Ideal for indoor use
- Perfect for both experienced and beginners
- Easy assemble and reassemble
- Time-consuming to assemble if you are a starter
- Feet might come out when pulling
This is adjustable advanced equipment with a dial system that combines weights of up to 15 sets into one set. For maximum results on your body, you need to take a duo of Bowflex SelectTech 552 dumbbells and do some appropriate workouts. They perform on different parts of your body, such as legs, chest, back, abdominals, shoulders, and arms.
- Includes 1-Year JRNY Membership (Dollar 149 value; auto renews when trial ends unless cancelled 48 hours prior to trial end date)
- 5 - 52.5 lbs per Adjustable Dumbbell
- Easy-to-Use Selection Dials
- Dimensions of 15.75 x 8 x 9 inches
- Weighs 105 pounds
- 15 sets of weight
- Convenience due to adjusting the quality
- More body parts are engaged
- Fulfills your workout goals
- Saves space
- The dumbbells might stick
- Might break if not well used
These are one of the best-valued home gym tools. They come in various sizes, thicknesses, and shapes. Additionally, it is usable indoors and outdoors, adding weight to your workouts, enhancing your results. They are used just like free weights are used; if the resistance is more robust, the exercise becomes tougher. Lastly, these bands have two by 12 inches resistance starting from light to heavyweight.
- Premium Resistance Tube Band Set: Perfect for setting up a home gym, this kit has everything you need for a full body resistance work out; Includes 5 tube bands, 2 handles, 2 ankle straps, and 1 door anchor
- Great For Any Workout: Our resistance bands are the ideal home gym equipment; Integrate them into your yoga, Pilates, or other routine or use them for stretching and weight training; Storage bag included
- Get Fit: Resistance training is a great way to get a full body workout and our premium resistance bands, ankle straps, handles, and door anchors are excellent for home exercise, gym routines, and physical therapy
- Free of TPE (non-natural Thermoplastic Elastomer)
- Offers35 to 65 lbs. of resistance
- Travel adapter
- The dimension of 6.1 by 1.4 by 3 inches
- 100% natural latex material
- Offer variety workouts
- Has top-quality elasticity
- Offers versatility
- Lifetime warranty
- Not efficient on the upper body
- Can reel down when working on the lower body
Sunny health fitness stationary bike is ergonomically intended for ideal solace and simplicity. Additionally, it comes with a cushioned seat that can be balanced in four different ways. Compared with other bikes, it has an adjustable seat that offers client solace and soundness with seat inseam stature. Another nice feature is that it helps you keep track of your exhibition and screen your advancement. The LCD screen tracks your time, speed, separation, and calories copied.
- Start an in-home cardio workout with the SF-B901 Pro Indoor Cycling Bike by Sunny Health & Fitness.
- Sturdy Flywheel: The 40-pound chrome flywheel is designed to maintain momentum smoothly as you cycle on the cardio machine. Heavy flywheels support speed, stability, and consistency across your workout.
- Resistance: Increase resistance or come to a complete stop in a flash with the friction resistance knob. Use the resistance knob to increase and decrease resistance applied to the flywheel.
- Rubber froth
- Weight limit 220 lbs
- Adjustable seat
- Min 26 / Max 32 inches seat height
- Tracking your fitness
- Speedometer resets automatically without notice
- Looks like a small exercise bike
This is a top-tough and rough polyester canvas-made workout equipment. The punching bag allows a full-body workouts vs a speed bag which focuses more on coordination. It significantly brings out your fitness goals when consistently used. Also, it has a lifetime warranty which is hard to beat.
- Super-tough and rugged polyester canvas construction
- Stuffed with a special blend of filler that provides resilient shock absorbency
- Includes handwrap and heavy bag gloves
- Blackish color
- Dimension of 48.5 x 14 x 14 inches
- Weighs 105 pounds
- Has shock absorbency
- Offers convenience
- Full-body workout with emphasis on arms
- Easy to use
- The zipper might break if not well stored
This is a weighing seat for many purposes, a perfect match for your workouts at home. It comes with a set of weighs and pulls that enable one to do, especially muscle exercises. Lastly, it has static supports for convenience and safety while working out. The four-roll leg developer aid you in strengthening glutes, hips, and quads.
- Have fixed uprights
- Made of vinyl, steel
- The dimension of 23.62 by 59.06 by 70.87 inches
- 4-roll leg developer
- Comes with an exercise chart
- Offers efficiency
- Seems small
- Some users reported that it is not very strong
This is mid-sized equipment for workouts at home with exceptional construction. It is quiet, comfortable, and smooth. Also compatible with anyone since it is easy to use. This home gym is the right choice for budgets since it has a favorable price with dependable performance. It comprises of press for the arms and legs, high, mid, and low pulleys for the body. Lastly, it comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Consumer Magazine's Best Buy Home Gym!
- 210lb. Selectorized Iron Weight Stack in 10lb. Plates
- Heavy Duty Construction, DuraFirm pads, Powder Coat Finish
- Whitish color with black seat
- Weighs 420lbs
- The dimension of 83x 51 x 83
- Lifetime warranty
- Easy to use
- Quiet and smooth
- Offers comfy
- Reliable performance
- Fair price
- It lacks leg press accessory
This treadmill allows you to jog or run at your pace while providing a comfortable ride. It has up to 3 levels of incline to push you, with a large LCD screen. However, a main benefit is the stability not normally found in a foldable treadmill. Additionally, it has a range speed level of 0.5 to 10 mph with twelve programs. Lastly, it comes with perfect accompaniments such as accessory holders and user-friendly control panels.
- Large 16" x 50" walking/running surface accommodates users of many sizes and stride lengths
- Intuitive 5" LCD display is easy to read and keeps you updated on speed, incline, time, distance, calories and pulse
- 12 preset programs and 3 manual incline settings offer unmatched variety for your workouts
- Has shock absorber
- Three adjustable incline levels
- 450mm anti-slip running belt
- Folded Dimension of L x W x H: 28. 5 x 28. 75 x 61 in
- 250 lb. weight limit
- Effective exercise
- Offers 3 levels of incline
- Occasional error codes
This is a piece of exclusive equipment for budget-friendly workouts that targets specific muscles. They are perfect for both indoor and outdoor exercises. However, make sure to be safe and organize these in a dumbbell rack.
- Versatile – Dumbbells offer the ability to target specific muscle groups or get a full body workout.
- Construction – Iron core made from ASTM A48 Grade 20 grey iron then precision dipped in 3 millimeter of neoprene for safety and comfort.
- Features – Original Hex Shaped heads prevent rolling. The medium diameter handle provides essential grip and security during use. Neoprene coating is durable and protective.
- Made of ASTM A48 rating 20
- Different sizes
- Different colors
- Offers versatility
- Efficient for specific muscles
- Available in various sizes
- They are not sold in sets sometimes
If you are serious about HIT, its critical to match your workouts with the right equipment. As this is an intense workout, make sure to not overdo it and allow time for recovery. Some may find that HIIT workouts are better, given the rest interval. Whichever method you choose, consider a online or in person trainer to get proper coaching.