Discover How A Simple To Follow 15-Minutes Workout Can Help You Boost Your Health & Fitness Almost Instantly…
‘Functional Fitness’ is the ultimate guide for people who want to start exercising to be healthy, move better, and look at their very best — all without spending long hours in a gym to look like a fitness supermodel.
What you are about to discover in this guide is everything you need to know about getting started with functional fitness. Plus, you get an exercise program that you can follow starting today.
- The real reason why many people are demotivated to workout (and how this simple trick help you combat this problem)
- Why you should drop the weights & start working out with your bodyweights
- Aiming for the perfect 10/10 body? Here’s why you should drop that idea for now (Chapter One)
- Why morning working out will give you better results compared to other times in the day
- Why a 15-minutes functional exercise is better than working out for 2 hours in the gym
- 3 main benefits of doing functional fitness
- Read this if you’ve been feeling grumpy & demotivated. This simple technique will help shine positivity back in your life (Chapter 3)
- The differences between Functional Fitness & three other popular types of exercises
- Avoid these four common mistakes people make when getting started with Functional Fitness
- Is dieting the main solution for weight issues?
- Eight exercises to build your power & strength
- Why having massive strength & power will be useless without a good range of flexibility
- Three simple exercises to keep you flexible
- Tired of running up & down the stairs? If yes, you need to improve the fourth component of functional fitness
- Three simple exercises to improve your balance & endurance
The information provided within any written material, videos, or audio is stated to be truthful and consistent, in that any liability, in terms of inattention or otherwise, by any usage or abuse of any policies, processes, or directions contained within is the solitary and utter responsibility of the recipient reader. Under no circumstances will any legal responsibility or blame be held against the publisher for any reparation, damages, or monetary loss due to the information herein, either directly or indirectly.